Spring 2021 Covid-19 Update
Sheperd Integrative Dermatology is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our patient care and office protocols. Our highest priority is providing excellent dermatology care in a safe environment for our patients and staff.
The May 2021 CDC guidelines concerning masks and social distancing for vaccinated individuals do not apply to healthcare settings. Our team will continue to wear masks as we go about our daily tasks and treat patients.
To keep our community safe, we are also maintaining precautions that ensure that Sheperd Integrative Dermatology is one of the safest places you can visit outside of your home. This includes:
- Ensuring no staff member is working with a fever or cough. Anyone identified with an elevated temperature or illness will be sent home.
- More aggressive cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, have already been implemented in our facilities and continue to occur frequently throughout the day.
- Providing open-spaced seating, with the option to wait in the privacy of your car until your exam room is open.
- Waiving any last-minute cancellation fees associated with rescheduling appointments if you or a family member has been exposed to Covid-19. We ask that you postpone your scheduled appointment if this happens.
- Asking patients to please refrain from visiting the office if they are feeling sick with other illnesses, including the common cold.
Our office remains fully operational, providing the full range of services to all of our patients. We are also continuing our telehealth program, allowing patients to have follow-ups and consultations from the convenience of home.
Our hours of operation remain Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm. Please contact us via our website or by phone at 843-216-3530 to schedule an appointment.
For patients seeking refills on skin care products, please visit us online https://www.mcleansheperdmd.com/products-site
You may pay your bill online https://www.mcleansheperdmd.com/pay-my-bill
or by phone by calling: (843) 216-3530.
We look forward to seeing you soon and are committed to continuing our excellent care in a clean environment during this challenging time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Dr. McLean Sheperd
Feeling Beautiful in Your Skin is a Birthright
Approach to Skin
We believe in the positive connection between health and beauty. At Sheperd Integrative Dermatology, we take the time to nurture both. We combine the best of conventional and functional medicine along with cosmetic dermatology to support and enhance each individual’s unique expression of health and vitality.